2020 new phone screen amplifier, Closed design for free scaling. It is easy to shrink, and you can adjust the zoom to the full-screen state according to the size of different phones to improve the viewing experience.
- Ideal for office, bathroom, toilet, kitchen, outdoor, desktop, sofa, etc.
- Closed design on all sides, lock the light source to improve the screen brightness, effectively prevent screen reflection.
- Easy to shrink, you can adjust the zoom to the full screen according to the size of different phones.
- Using the physical optical technology of film projection, the picture of the mobile phone will be magnified 3 to 5 times, and the picture will be clear.
- Type: Regular version curved anti-bright screen 8 inches.
- Specification: 18.5 x 12 x 6. 8cm.
- Color: White/Black
- Weight: 133g.
- Mirror Type:Pvc
- Type : Advanced version HD Screen upgrade flex 12 inches
- Specification: 24 x 15 x 6. 8cm.
- Color: White/ Black.
- Weight: 400g
- Mirror Type: HD Acrylic
- 1 x Mobile Phone Screen Amplifier.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.
Customer questions & answers
Question: How's the quality?
Answer: The quality is super good, I already got this 3 months, it works still very well.
By Joseph on December 7, 2018
Question: Would it compatible with all kinds of phone model?
Answer: Yes.As it has enough room for any phone model. and works perfectly with my iPhone xs max.
By Meagan on March 22, 2019
Question: Is the mobile phone magnifier clear?
Answer: Yes, and the quality is particularly good. Especially watching in a slightly dark environment, it will be very clear!
By Beldina on March 16, 2019
Question: does it work with Samsung galaxy s8 plus
Answer: Any smartphone. The screen is about the size of an iPad mini, so the photo makes it look larger.
By swang girl on January 29, 2019
Question: I have a Samsung smartphone. Will it work on it and how do you hook it up?
Answer: Yes, it’s a magnifying screen you just lay your phone behind it.
By Alex on April 11, 2019
Question: If I don't like it can I exchange it?
Answer: You can contact their Customer service at email@example.com to get the return address.
By William on January 15, 2019